Parc Astérix is a theme amusement park in France, based on the stories of Asterix (by Albert Uderzo and René Goscinny).
Situated approximately 35 km (22 mi) north of Paris, 32 km (20 mi) from Disneyland Resort Paris and 20 km (12 mi) from the historic Château de Chantilly, in the city of Plailly, in the département of Oise.
The park, opened in 1989. It is especially well known in France for its large variety of roller coasters (including a bobsled one), and has begun incorporating rides and themes from historic cultures such as the Romans, the ancient Greeks and recently the Egyptians, but always in the visual style of the stories.
- If your Discovery Experience or Exchange Program does not include already the Park Asterix, then you can add it via this page.
- To add the Park Asterix to your Exchange Program or Discovery Experience, select the departure point
- Select your age (As per the day of the visit)
- Select the date of your visit
- Add to cart and follow the steps.
- Once we receive your order, it will be added to your Exchange Program or Discovery Experience.
Terms and conditions:
- This is an add-on to your Exchange Program or Discovery Experience
- Park Astérix tickets are non-refundable.
- The tickets will be given to you by the Milna person handling your Exchange Program/Discovery Experience.